Desktop design solution
for radio link designers
What is Herald Pro?
HERALD (HElp for RAdio Link Design) is a powerful single user PC program for Windows that assists the radio engineer in the rapid design of point-to-point (multi-hop) microwave links and networks, in the frequency range from 0.4 to 90 GHz.
Best Practice Design.
HERALD is based on well-assessed procedures for radio link design, implemented in an interactive, user-friendly PC program with close reference to design guidelines given by ITU-R Recommendations.
The main design functions performed by HERALD Professional are :
- Topology definition (Radio Sites, including Passive Repeater Sites, and Radio Hops)
- Radio Equipment and antenna configuration of Radio Sites
- Path profile analysis (clearance conditions, obstruction loss, reflection geometry, and diversity)
- Link Budget computation, with estimate of unavailability time due to rain and of outage time due to multipath propagation
- Interference search and analysis, estimate of receiver degradation
Past and present customers
Learn Point to Point Radio Link Engineering through our FREE downloadable E-Book.
The E-Book includes exercises to test your knowledge using the demo or full versions of Herald Pro.
Please fill out the download form on this page. Please note that your download link will be sent to you by email so please ensure your provide a working email address.
We welcome feedback or questions on our forum.
Free Download Point to Point Radio Link Engineering E-Book
Design your radio network now!
10 Tom Latimer Court
Gold Coast Australia